Based on my experience as a React Native developer and maintainer of react-native-webview, let's study the steps that will allow your library to become a great open-source project. Content could be any mix of the following
- How to create a react-native library.
- Best practices to make your library easy to use. (Typings / docs / examples...)
- Tips to save time a as maintainer.
- Presentation of a tool that would generate all the library boilerplate following the react-native-community best practices
- Challenges of extracting a component from react-native core into its own project